Monday, December 22, 2008

5 in da mornin!!

And I'm out of work a little early so I thought I could come on here and just run at the keyboard a bit....

So what has been going on? Not much really. Lets see, Slept like a champ this weekend. I need a new motorcycle. I think I will be trading in my 900SS for a new Ducati Monster 1000 SR2. It is a tight looking bike and I like it quite a bit. And if my 6'4" brother can ride that thing around the country, my short ass will be fine on it. That and I'm going to have Erik set up the suspension for my weight (which we won't discuss thank you very much Rick!). Anyway, I foresee some good rides in the future. I also foresee my BMW getting some work done on it pretty soon. So there will be an extra bike in the stable to run around on. That and I'm going to look into getting a Suzuki DRZ4o0SM in the near future, why? cuz being a hooligan has its moments and I enjoy it. ;) HOOLIGANS!!! FTW!!!! hahahaha

So anyways, what else is up? Hmmm, not much. Just chillin, fixin to zone out on some tv, which I can now do on my new 32" flat screen LCD.... thats right!!!!! hahahahaha

Ok, be back later.

peace and hair grease!!

M

5 comments:

Giselle said...

the monster looks pretty tight...
too cool for someone like you to be riding on though ;p






btw: Fish DO NOT have ears.

Marcos said...

Of course fish have ears, how else would they hear a shark trying to eat them and move away quickly? I've consulted with experts on this already so no need to argue with me any further... they are hidden behind a scale or 2. so tthpppppttt!!! there ;)

machete said...

this blog sucks. update

Giselle said...

sorry.. truth is.. you're blog is starting to suck without updates.


;p

Giselle said...

and you said, "I'll update tomorrow"...