Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update

So I've been told "Yeah, but you never update your blog!"

read that as "whining"... so drink ya wench!!! hahaha

Here's an update. I'm still in school. Still kicking ass although my last exam did not go as well as I planned. Although I passed, I realize that a little more study time is in order, which I'm going to do today after I finish cleaning up and washing my clothes.

Other than that, not much going on.

Can't wait to be done with school. Might be looking at work up in the hill country... Kerrville to be more exact. Its a great area of Texas, has a very good hospital and some very good roads to ride my motorcycle on. That and I'll be closer to the track in Bryan/College Station, I think... let me look at the map hahahaha.

Anyways, that is all for now.

I will try to update this more regularly to appease the peanut gallery.

Yeah, that means you...

2 comments:

Jes said...

What do you mean "Not much going on?!?!" What about your AWESOME house guest????

:)

Marcos said...

My brother? he's a tool and won't be here long so its not that "awesome" per se. hahahahaha... oh, did you mean you? you snore a lot and stink up the bathroom to no end. There IS spray in there, you could be nice enough to hook it up ;) hahaha