Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another year .... meh... whatever

So today I turn yet ANOTHER year older... Oh well. 34 is actually not that bad. Why? well cuz Rick is older so I'm okay with it. hahahahaha

Actually spent some time on the Island yesterday drinking beer and hanging out with some friends. Went well. Came home and chilled.

Today I'm going to finish my pot, yes I said pot not cup, of coffee, go and treat myself to breakfast and then my friend told me to come over to his house, pick up one of his motorcycles (either a 2001 RC51 or a Ducati 916) and take it out for a ride. So today, for my birthday, I will ride until I'm either too tired to do it anymore, or the wheels fall off, or I run outta gas money. I ain't running outta gasw money, I'm not going to get too tired, so we'll see how the wheels do.

I'm off.

No comments: