Thursday, July 17, 2008

So its not like anyone ever reads my blogs or anything, but to those that do, and to those that care.... Its obvious by now that I did NOT go to California even though I had my heart set on it. I was supposed to go with friends and what not and a situation came up with one of those individuals that made my decision a rather harsh one but a necessary one. Luckily, I spoke with southwest and they said I have a year to use my flight ticket so I'm going to set up a time and go spend time with my sis in Reno.

Sucks because I really want to go back to SF. Hopefully soon. Maybe I'll just say fuck it and take the time and buy another ticket, go alone this time. We'll see.

2 comments:

crom said...

Shoulda just flown out anyway. but I understand your 64 I.Q. and all.

Marcos said...

Shaddup Nancy, didn't have a place to stay. someone wasn't answering text messages or calls. I'll try for the Race weekend.