Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SF part deux

So obviously I didn't make it out to SF and L.A. last month like I was supposed to, but that is going to be remedied. I'm headed out next week for about 4 days. Not as long as I'd like and I wish I could go more often, but its what I got to work with if I want to make Reno for some snowboarding (yes, to see how funny I can look busting my ass the first time out there) in January. I fully intend on taking my kiddo out there for her birthday so she can try her hand at it as well. We'll see how all of that goes.

Anyways, my brother has a race next weekend and I'll go cheer him on in return for him taking me out in SF for a couple of days. No, not the freaking Pier 39 or whatever, the real SF, hopefully we can snag an extra bike and ride the trails in GGP. That would be the tits, as I've started riding again down here. Some decent trails, but I can't wait to hopefully hit the ones in GGP.

Also need to find my kiddo some gear from SF as she has requested a scarf with the word "California" on it and maybe a hat of some sort. Something cool, not just a baseball cap (yeah, that was her request, not me saying that) Anyway.. Be there in a week or so.

GLF, let me know if you're going to pick me up or if I'm taking the BART, and if so, where I'm taking it to.

I should really update this thing everyday for the 1 or 2 people that actually look at this thing, but I'm lazy and tend to get sidetracked. oh well, I'll try harder.

1 comment:

Giselle said...

"That would be the tits"..
I like that. HA.