Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bored...

So I got off of work this morning, got home and took my kiddo to school. Went to MickeyD's and picked something up for mom as she was a little hungry. Some ratchet straps for my bike and back home. Loaded up and took off. Forgot to pay my child's school tuition so there we go, and glad I did because when I stopped, I noticed the motorcycle had gotten a bit loose. Fixed it and got under way. Drove for about an hour and had it, I had been up all night and needed some rest. Mom took over and I took out my puter and was no longer all that tired. :D Anyway. Wrote an email, heard a song that I could have done without hearing, shut everything off and then crashed for several hours. Woke up in Waco and ready to drive again. Made the last 2 hours of driving and got to the grandparents house. Dinner was a fat ass Juicy burger with bacon, cheese and jalapeƱos. Nothing better... and some HUGE ass onion rings. Then of course gramma made me some bad ass herbal tea for my cough and sore throat and wouldn't ya know it... I passed out on the couch somewhere around 7 or 8. ended up in my bed a little later and now I'm up and fully awake and... surprise surprise, hungry again. Gonna look at some maps as I'm going to ride all day tomorrow. Headed to Henderson to check out the track there, then a scenic route to Palestine and then up to Denton to see some friends, maybe stay the night out there, we'll see. No point bringing my motorcycle just to cruise around the block, eh?

Oh well, I'm off on the hunt for some food. I'll post up later again.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

You're lucky I didn't wake you with a buzz at 5am. I thought I'd let you sleep.

Jessi said...

ask your special ed teacher to help you update your blog.