Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update...

I need to update my blog. I have been back from SF for about 2 weeks now and haven't posted a damn thing. I know, I am the suck!!! Anywho, I'm off Thu-Sun so I should find some time to fix it up and figure it all out and put some pictures up and what not. Anyway. What can I say? Its 04:10 hrs and I'm sitting in the ER bored cuz there is not much for me to do other than to finally update this thing.

Ok, yes, I read the inside flap. What kinda flake do you think I am? Psh!!

Uhm, yeah, take a bath and you might actually get a date.

Each one of those ^^^ is for a different person, you both know who you are, read and enjoy.

I'll update this weekend with pics

Peace

4 comments:

Giselle said...

hahhaa. I read the take a shower thing and thought "what??"

Marcos said...

yeah, that wasn't for you girl ;)

Jessi said...

HEY!!! I bathe!!

Sometimes. :)

Jessi said...

thought you were gonna put some pictures up?!?