Thursday, October 16, 2008

More updates....

So I had to go to work today, and I was doing okay until the fucking headache started. I'm not sure as to what the hell it is all about, but for the last week and a half my head has been continously pounding. So I made a deal with Tito that if I could go home early I would come in on Thursday until at least 1am.

I had an interesting situation happen with a certain someone. Needless to say that is all over with and I certainly believe that some mexican women are the anti-christ. It was quite comical to be honest. Oh well. some women lose out on good guys because they're not mentally stable.

I'm watching 'Dazed and Confused', such an awesome flick. great cars, great looking women, and a bunch of cock sucking jocks. Ha! I am seriously wanting a mid 60's hot rod.

I'm going to try and finish this movie then get some rest.

No comments: