Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BBQing

Sitting outside in Allen's backyard, grillin up some dead cow and pig, telling tall tales and lies of course. Talking Allen into coming out to the Hash this weekend for our 2nd Analversary and he just agreed that he would even though he works the next 5 days. No worries, he can come out after work and make it to work in the morning.

Butter Bling is all whiney cuz I'm on the computer... I think he has LapTop envy. That and Sprint Wireless card envy. HA!!!

The night has a cool breeze to it which is odd for this part of the country, but we'll take it anytime we can get it.

Damn that food is awesome.

More to come... standby

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I miss you too man:)

Have an awesome weekend!

T

Spotty said...

Holy shit the people blogspot allows on here. You too? Sorry I will miss the campout. I thought about it last minute but decided $500 in airfare could be used better on local Irish Car Bombs. Love ya!