Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How fucking crazy is this?!

So the above link is a story about this couple that met someone, hung out with them, then brutally murdered that man with a machete. From what the news says, she hacked him while he was kicking the shit out of him. That was in San Antonio I believe. They somehow ended up on SPI, and by some silly coincidence at the same campground where we had our 2nd Analversary ICBINMH3 Hash. When I arrived, these trolls were already hanging about and I could tell they were not exaclty hashers, but were not being run off. They spent all of Friday night hanging around, having a good time, enjoying keg beer and the company of good hashers.

Saturday I had to drive back to McAllen for the food and for some other things I had to do and I saw this couple in Port Isabel both when I was leaving and upon return to the Island.

That evening they were hanging around the hash again and even enjoying tippy cup as they had the night before. Only this time they had brought their own beer as they were told that the hash was a paid event. These two never gave anyone any trouble that I can recall or think of. They just hung out, drank beer and got drunk.

So when Guam calls me today and asks me if I remembered the Trolls from the Hash, I was like "yeah, what about them?" He tells me, "Dude, they were arrested for murder" and I was a bit in shock and then started doing all the what ifs and what not. Just a good thing that it turned out that they were not in the mood to machete anyone to death.

ONON,
Dude!





And by "these two", I do NOT mean Joto-Cicleta and Toe Jam, I mean the two on the Far left

2 comments:

crom said...

where's all the photos of the killers?

Marcos said...

I'll put it back up.