Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Day, time to ride... kinda windy though

I think that today I will ride. Its been kinda windy here lately and pretty dangerous for motorcyclists as of late. 3 fatalities in the last month due to ignorant drivers and what not. Just last week one young cat was killed when a woman pulled out of Burger King, failed to yield the right of way. Died at the hospital. She was arrested and charged with involuntary vehicular manslaughter, I believe if she is convicted it carries a 2-20 yr sentence. Sucks to go to jail, but you shoulda been watching where you were going.

So with that said, I'm gonna ride. Why? Well, it was best said in "The 13th Warrior"... Our Destiny's are Preordained, Fear profits us nothing. So I cannot fear the unknown. But I DO have to ride. :D

Had a bad ass omelette this morning, gonna play my guitar for an hour or so because its just sitting there and if its not getting used, might as well get rid of it right? I'll just keep one of them, liquidate the rest. Need to finish up a research paper for school and a care plan for my clinical class.

I didn't get to go see Rambo the other day, so I might just roll out tonight to check it. The reviews that both GLF and Brownie have given it are too good to pass up, so I'm on it.

3 comments:

crom said...

GO. SEE. RAMBO!!!!!!!!!!

And ride the bike, as if all cagers are out to get you. simple.

and don't for one second feel sorry for that dumb bitch, if she goes to jail, that is good, cause a lot of times they get away with killing someone and just get a trafic infraction from it. Happens here all the time.

crom said...

btw: if you can find related stories about that fatality and subsequent news stories, I'd be interested in reading them.

thanks

NOW. GO. SEE. RAMBO!!!!!!!!!

Marcos said...

Here is the article that I was telling you about, I'll look for related links here in a little while.

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/wreck_9464___article.html/mcallen_accident.html