Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back in Town

So I got back in town Sunday night... I actually made it all the way back here to McAllen without getting stopped a single time. I was impressed with my own good fortune.

So anyways, left grampa in the hospital for one more day. He was in good spirits so I didn't feel as bad. He was itchin to get the hell out of the hospital. He hates it there. He went home yesterday and had to go see the dermatologist and the oncologist for the stuff on his head. Today he went to the cardiologist and did his stress test. We will know in a few days what is up and if he needs to be catheterized again. We'll just sit back and wait. He's at home so he's cool.

I have to get home this morning and pack my bag for SF. Small bag, and a carry on. All i need is shorts, T-shirts and maybe something to wear in case we go to dinner somewhere in the city. Other than that, its gonna be laid back central. Luckily I work Wednesday night so I will sleep on the flight out to SF.

Not much else going on. Just here at work and I'm bored. Not much going on.

Giselle's cookies were the bomb. Thanks again for the treat.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Haha. I got you to write one. :)
Great job on not getting your millionth warning.

I'm still surprised the poison (from the cookies) hasn't hit you. ;)

Marcos said...

A person of your genius level should know that I have been taking a little bit of poison my whole life to build immunity to it. Your attempts at ending my life are futile!!!!

Hahahaha. Thanks again for the cookies.