Wednesday, January 14, 2009

fonts and colors...

blah!!! that red was the suck, sorry for subjecting everyone to that, I apologize for the strain on your eyes. On a happier note, I should have a new (to me) motorcycle soon. Don't ask, cuz I'm not telling. You'll see it when I have it and post some pictures. Until then, I'm not saying anything else.

I am however now on the hunt for a buyer for my "Red". She will have to go... sadly enough, but its a fair trade. The new one will make up for the old in many ways, not least of which is a newer year and a more updated suspension (both front and rear). Also, I have been wanting a little different. I think I will post "Red" on the ducati forum and see where it goes. Or leave it for a consignment sale at the local Ducati store, but they will want to give me less than what she is worth, so that might not be the best option... I'll figure it out. I'm trying to get my motorcycle shipped to me from Albuquerque, NM. Hopefully about a weeks time...

Anyways... what else could possibly be going on? Not much. Just got off of work, have been on the phone for the last 3 hours and I desperately need to get some sleep. I work again tonight.

Okay, I'm off to get some rest. I will check in later.

Peace

5 comments:

Giselle said...

new?...
you MUST tell.

Anonymous said...

Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Hopefully it will go faster than my FJR,now that been said you got to get a bike that goes at least 160 mph
hahahaha
Knowing you, you might be getting a 1400cc Monster.
Hey don't forget to get a bigger gas tank than the Ducatti ...then maybe you can plan a few long trips without stoping every 125 miles. :)

Marcos said...

Harry my dear boy, I don't think I can get a bike fast enough to catch your crazy ass. I'm sure the Busa will do it but I'm not THAT crazy. I will admit that when I hit 170, there was some pucker factor going on. I got off of it pretty quick, I wasn't up there that long. Long enough to enjoy it is all.

All I will say is that its another Ducati. Not brand new, but new to me and a deal I could not pass up.

I will call you as soon as I get it in and we will go for a ride... that is if you have tires on your bike by then... yeah, she told me about the flat and your tires not coming in yet.

Mase called me tonight and he has a cd of photos for us since there is like maybe 145mgs of pix. Also le t me know what you think about a ride to the hill country soon...

Anonymous said...

hehehehe, Nice blog Marcos :)

Glad to hear you're keeping it italian-breed ;)

machete said...

post some pictures fucko!

you'll be happy with the new tank capacity. I've squeezed 165 miles out of her, before hitting reserve, and everyone knows you're good for another 30 miles when that happens.

where the dam pics!?