Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ride...

So I never got around to posting these pictures and now I remember why... this stupid blogger takes forever to load up my pictures and at times I can only load up 1 at a time... THE SUCK!!!!

But alas, they are done. Well, the first ride anyways, I still have this past Sunday to post but I'll wait until Mase gets me the pictures from his camera.

Like I had said before, when I called Roy and told him we were riding, he quickly informed his wife that plans had changed and he was going riding. I say that and it sounds like he's a mean guy or demands or commands at home. Well he's not, I know his wife well and she is a very understanding and loving wife who knows Roy's love for motorcycles and riding and accepts, and even encourages it. Viannay is a good girl.

So here is a picture of Roy's bike sitting up on the stand waiting for some attention.

Well here I am making a stupid face and waiting on Roy to get his butt in gear and his very pretty shoes on... wait for it....


And here are those famous shoes I was talking about. "Hey Roy, wanna know how I know you're gay?" hahahaha. He snagged these off of Ebay and loved em. Oh well, they're nice and flashy. Wait till you see what I'm scoring off of Ebay buddy, you're gonna cream your pants.


This is my steed. It awaits me patiently, knowingly. Soon, we will be in sync, twisting, turning, leaning and stretching its legs and opening up the carbs to its limit. It is for this reason that it waits with patience.... it knows the run is coming.


Side by side. Roy's 1999 916. A very gorgeous and very quick bike.


We got to our meeting spot, the Valero on 281 and Nolana in front of Rudy's. That is Harry on the left, the guy in the middle I know but I can not for the life of me remember his name. That is Eddie on the right there. Everyone was just bullshitting and hanging out waiting for the rest of the crowd before we got going.


This is Ricardo. A very nice, laid back kinda guy. He's a dentist in progreso, so if you need your teeth done, call me, I might be able to hook you up. He runs a zx-14, black and quick. Nice bike.
Here is another picture of 'Red' waiting patiently on me...


Carlos showed up on his 848... Nice

That is Jason's bike in the background...

Carlos on the 848 on the road.

This would be Jason, I don't remember what he was riding...


This is John, the then president of the TSBA. Also the leader of the pack.
John again. I was trying to get myself comfortable taking pics at speed. This was going about 60-70 mph

Getting ahead of the pack and looking back. Not a bad group, I think we had 12 riders out that day

One more...


Eddie, on the YZ-1


Chunking the deuce...


Rick on his zx-10... The bling mobile!
Again...

Mase, with his kickass riding boots!! on the big zx-14...


AND I STILL CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME!!!!!


So here is Harry, kicking back. I think he may have been falling asleep wondering when the hell we were gonna turn it up a notch... Harry is a bit older, but don't let that shit fool ya, he's about as eager as a kid after the prom... :) hahaha to haul ass I mean.
Roy on the 916, sorry I didn't get the shoes in this shot...


Self portrait... Damn I look good!!!


Breakfast at Casa Blanca.

Roy with his cool rag on head.

One of Harry's famous "WTF" looks.... I"m starting to enjoy em and am looking to capture more. Wait till I show you guys his leather pants :D


Just some of the bikes after the ride...


Hanging out after the run...

After our little run, we stopped at the Flying J to splinter off. Everyone pretty much went their own way from here. Harry and I kept going on 490 where he proceeded to show me exactly how slow my bike is compared to his :) hahahaha

This is another of Harry's "WTF" looks. No, I'm not aware at what he's looking at though.

Group photo. Names at bottom

From l to r: Eddie, Rick (Jr.), Harry, John, Alfredo ( I think and hope that is his name), Mase in the back, Carlos is too cool with the glasses, Fak!! I keep forgetting his name (tall guy in back), Jason, Ricardo, my fat ass, and Roy, who cannot be missed with those shoes on ;)


This was a good ride. I have a busy day today so I will take my time to post up this past sunday's ride. that and it might not be until tomorrow as I'm waiting for pics from Mase.

Peace

4 comments:

Giselle said...

It sounds like you had a blast.
You should snag a pair of those red shoes too. They match your personality. HAHA.

I'm glad you enjoyed your ride, but taking pictures while riding sounds a little risky.

I'll see ya soon.

Anonymous said...

WOW...the group picture came out great..I should of combed my hair, but anyways WTF is new LOL
Hey don't forget this riders name "Ernest" he is the (tall guy in the back)wearing the black & blue jacket. Easy name to remember.
:)

Anonymous said...

Marcos don't forget to give your blog addy to the
TEXAS Sport Bike Association...RVG group.
Mase or Carlos can post it on our website.

http://rgv.tsba.org/

I think it's a good idea.
I know all the riders will enjoy the pic's and comments.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... I sure have enjoyed them Harry :)

oh... one minor correction... red Ducati 848 is Roberto, white Ducati 848 is me ;)

I also see that this ride was before Harry got those sweet-as-hell pants >:-)