Friday, January 16, 2009

Random update...

So... I just had some healthy food. Actually the healthiest I've eaten in a while which is a must do because I was told by someone that I don't look very "athletic" so I read that as "Hey! you look fat and like you couldn't outrun your own farts!!" hahahahahahahaha. I had been on a health kick a while back and I'm back on one now. You know, fish, chicken, shrimp, lean meat (please refrain from all dick jokes hahaha) veggies and fruits. Also, eating at a better pace and schedule. Prepping food on a weekly basis so I don't have to worry about it all every single day.

Today, after I woke up of course, I had 4 oz of Tilapia, grilled of course
about 4 oz of pico de gallo that I made myself and about 4 oz of potato salad. All healthy and all good.

What else should I update about? Hmmm... I have no clue.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my motorcycle... CANNOT wait. As a matter of fact, I need to call up the ducati shop to check on my present motorcycle...

Ok. I'm off, need to figure out where I'm headed this evening.

Peace

3 comments:

Giselle said...

it's my birthday...





UPDATE. ;p

ebatts said...

are you ever gonna update?

machete said...

where the dam photos!?